Call now to find more: +33 (0)1 69 31 01 01
Copier for MFM hard drive
The purpose of the MFM DATEX copier is to help customers to transfer format and data from their original MFM disk, still in working condition.
The copy is from the original MFM disk to copy (ex : Maxtor XT1140) , to the CF of the DTX300-XX (emulator of the MFM HDD, to be copied)
- Insert the CF (of DTX300-XX to copy) in the copier DTX399
- Connect the copier to the interface (copieur)
- Connect the drive to the same interface, in the space provided for this purpose (source)
- Feed the drive (+ 5V and + 12V) and the copier (+ 5V) . Power supply & standard PC Connection
- Wait until the green LED lights come on
- Start copying by pressing the button!
The average length of the copy is 10min
The flashing LED indicates that the copy is in progress, when the LED's stop lighting, the copy is completed.
The manual specifies the setting of the switches corresponding to the specifications (head - cylinders ) of the disk to copy.
Transfer format and data with to the DTX 300
The ST506 disk emulator, DTX300 , replaces all existing MFM disk drives, it works on all systems, with all formats
The DTX300-copier is easy to use :
Setting switches - Heads / Cylinders