Call now to find more: +33 (0)1 69 31 01 01
Copier for FM & MFM floppy
The purpose of the FM & MFM DATEX copier is to help customers to transfer format and data from their original floppy disk, still in working condition with valid data.
The copy is from the original floppy disk to copy to the CF of the DTX200-copier.
- Insert the CF in the copier
- Connect the copier to the interface
- Connect the drive to the same interface, in the space provided for this purpose
- Feed the drive (+ 5V and + 12V) and the copier (+ 5V) . Power supply standard PC Connection
- Wait until the green LED lights come on
- Start copying by pressing the button!
The average length of the copy is 2min
The flashing LED indicates that the copy is in progress, when the LED's stop lighting, the copy is completed.
The manual specifies the setting of the riders corresponding to the specifications (head - cylinders ) of the floppy disk drive which is used
Transfer format and data to the DTX 200
All formats are considered by the DTX200-COPIER
Floppy emulator, DTX200, replaces all existing FM & MFM floppy drives, it works on all systems, with all formats
The DTX200-copier is easy to use :
Copy a disk 5''1/4 (format DEC) to the CF
Copying a 3''1/2 diskette to the CF
DTX200-copier with a floppy drive 3"1/2
Copieur 200 and 5"1/4 inchs FDD